Sectoral Studies and Diagnostics
Another area of activity of the Group concerns Sectoral Studies and Diagnosis of Agroindustrial Logistics Systems, involving:
- Analysis of logistic opportunities in various agribusiness chains.
- Measurement of logistic differentials of agribusiness chains.
- Technical-economic-financial evaluation of logistic projects.
- Evaluation of post-harvest losses of perishable and non-perishable loads.
- Quantification of greenhouse gas emissions in agroindustrial logistics.
- Transportation demand studies (involving railway, roadway and waterway modes).